Thursday, September 16, 2004

Apple computer

stock is up a $1.15 today. Do you think we will ever make any money on that stock if we keep buying more Apple products? Or do we make money because we are buying Apple products? Either way, I love my iMac (even if I hadn't won it). Some house have 3 or 4 tvs, we have only one tv. We don't watch much tv and we don't have cable or a dish. Of course we have, currently in use, 5 computers and DSL. Those we use! (you know what is funny, that really is more then one per person because the two little one's do not use them yet) plus two more not currenly being used and one over at a cousins house. hee hee

I have an iPod. Found I couldn't live without it and told Eric he must get one. So Eric has an iPod. Krystal wanted one so we got her one for Christmas (thanks Ellen!) now Krystal has an iPod. Bradley wanted an iPod, well Bradley needs to get his grades up. So Bradley has an iPod sitting on the shelf, right where he does his homework, and it is his as soon as those grades are worthy. I wonder who will be next? Siobhan or Cucui?

No comments: