Thursday, September 16, 2004

Netflix comes through again

Today is a good day. Not only is it the beginning of a new Survivor, (although it will never be the same watching it without Nan) but low and behold what was in the mail but TWO Netflix movies. I will be able to enjoy yet another six episodes of Sex and the City and Spike and Mike's Sick & Twisted Festival of Animation. Really, what more could one ask for? It is almost like getting a gift in the mail (even though you do pay for it). A gift of laughter (it REALLY is good for you!)

We could use some laughter too. One of Eric's old co-workers, and a good friend of both of ours, passed away yesterday. We will miss Gene, he was a wonderful man. He was always trying to get me to leave Eric for him (I might have if I thought he was serious, hee hee). I will always keep him and his family in my prayers. He was a great father and a super grandfather. He lived for his grandbaby, literally. We will miss you Gene. God bless you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Thanks for linking to me :). I'm a Mac-lover, too.

Becky (Netflix fan)