Friday, September 10, 2004

Things I would like to see on DVD

Here are some things I would like to see on DVD, if they are out there, let me know. These are not in any kind of order.


Six Feet Under season 3+
Northern Exposure season 2+ ( season 2 is supposed to be coming out soon, why hold back the others?)
Ballykissangel season 3+
Chef
Fame, the tv show (I know, I almost didn't want to put it down)
Eastenders
Soupy Sales
Rex
Newhart
Battlestar Galactica
Wait 'Till Your Father Gets Home (loved that show!)
Square Pegs

I am sure there are lots more.
Are there any you would like to see come out on DVD?

3 comments:

Eric Jasso said...

I think that Diane needs to Blog about REX! REXY rules! Lassie can kiss Rexy's tail, as far as I'm concerned. If Timmy fell into the well, Rex would FIND A BACKHOE TRACTOR, STOP FOR GAS, DRIVE IT TO THE WELL AND DIG HIM OUT.

Let me add one more show...HAWAII FIVE O! I used to sneak out of bed and into the hallway to watch Hawaii 5-0. I used to sleepwalk, and sit on the couch in the dark...when my Mom would ask what I was doing I would say "watching Hawaii 5-0." That show RULED.

And another note...I had a crazy ex-girlfriend that hated for me to watch Newhart because I thought that Stephanie Vanderkellen (Steffy) was HOT! Ok...that was a LONG time ago. Damn...i'm old.

Anonymous said...

You all have way too much time on your hands! What is with all the TV watching?
Damn!
5-0 gets my vote any how.
TAT-TAT-DOT -TA-da-DA!

Anonymous said...

OK, TV shows were the best things to do back in da day. I used to watch Macgyver, Matlock, In the Heat of the Night, and probably a whole list of other shows. Don't even get me started on the game shows I used to watch. We'll be here forever!