Sunday, September 26, 2004

random

This weekend has been enjoyable. Friday night, I went all alone, that's right no kids, to Happy Hour. To say good-bye to my assistant and friend Maria. She will be impossible to replace, I can tell you that. Not to mention she is a terrific person.

Saturday morning, a soccer game. Bradley scored a goal and his team won 6-0. We came home and I actually took a nap. Then the kids and I headed out to pick up Bradley's friend and go to his school's fiesta. Rides, food, games, 50/50 raffle (which I did NOT win) one of them was up to $502.00. I could use $502.00 but oh well. It all goes to the church so I guess my $3.00 was well spent.

Today, Sunday, Eric and Krystal are painting and Bradley is cleaning his room (always it seems). I am here writing this (do I have it hard or what?) then we will be heading out to our favorite Indian restaurant for brunch. Yum Yum!

Tomorrow Siobhan starts preschool. Eric is having a hard time with it, I am unsure. I know she needs it but it does feel as though she is growing up. In reality she will not be any more grown up tomorrow then she is today, but it is still hard. We decided to start her a few days before I go back to work, now I think doing that will be harder on me. I mean if I am at work and she is at school, it isn't too different than when she was with NaNa. But if I am at home and she is at school, what an empty house. I mean 8 hours without holding, kissing, talking and feeding her. She loves to help around the house. It will seem to empty without her. It will give me more time with Diego but still will seem sad without her.

So tomorrow is the big day. Bigger than me going back to work. We are letting our little Chivies out in the world. Those teachers better be great because they don't know who they are messing with. I know the Orange County Child Care Lisensing number by heart. hee hee

No comments: