I was tagged by Jen
1.What is your funniest childhood story? I don't know but I like to tell the one where I pulled out a big chuck of my BFF's hair. Melissa, you got me back though!
2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it? It would be red, feel like jeans and I would look HOT in it which basically means I would be dreaming.
3. What weird habit does your hubby have? He will NOT take anything from the front. If it is a magazine or a box of cereal, he will take the one BEHIND the one in front.
4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen? None, dining room. Unless you count my computer which is what I use on those rare occurrences I actually cook.
5. Granny panties or Victoria Secret girl? Whatever is on sale and then whatever is clean
6. Favorite memory from 2008- hmmm, this one is really hard. So I will say it is still coming up.
7. I secretly...want to own a bookstore. A little corner, family run bookstore.
8. I could really go for...rain. It is supposed to rain, but who knows.
9.We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me..in shock since it doesn't really snow in Southern California. I would be inside with a fire and a great book and movie (yes at the same time) and some hot chocolate.
10. I knew he was the one...when he told me no. He knows what I mean and that is all that matters.
I tag no one, but play if you want to