Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Times, they are a changin

You thought this would be about the new President Elect but no, about the time. Daylight Savings time to be exact.

Last night when my children were ready to pass out about 8:15, I remembered that last year we had a few blissful weeks where the little one's went to bed early. They get tired so early. I wonder if it is because it is so dark outside. Whatever the reason they were ready at 8 (usually go to bed at 9). You can bet tonight I will be keeping a close eye on signs of tiredness and rushing them to bed.

I LOVE my children. I LOVE spending time with them, but if I can take advantage of an extra hour for five or so days once a YEAR, I am all over it.

For all those of you who thought this post would be about Obama. There is no need. The people have spoken all over this great land of ours. He won by a landslide if you will. I can't wait to see what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This time change is killing me, I end up staying up even later than before. My kids fight me on going to bed, they want to go to bed later too!