Sunday, January 22, 2006

cried many times today

and I am so tired of it. Sometimes I have to fight just to control myself. I am so upset about so many things. I can't believe Siobhan will be turning 4. I know 4 is still little, but damn they grow up so fast. I still haven't been to one of Bradley's high school soccer games and Krystal will be starting track soon. We all need to go the eye doctor. I need to go to the dentist. I need to go for a check up at the doctor.

Anyway, I am sad about my dad. I need to make all those appointments and still try not to miss work since we are going crazy at my particular job. I can make some after hours. I am going to make a check list tomorrow and get started on it. So many little things, those are the worst. I thank God for my healthy family who I cherish and make me feel loved everyday. My husband is the best. He is trying so hard to make me feel happy. I only wish there were something he could do. Of course knowing he is just trying means everything. I never thought about how I it would really be when my dad died. I didn't realize it would be effecting me for so long. I just didn't know...

I can't sleep. I am so tired but the sleep doesn't want to come tonight. Boy, will I regret it in the morning. Too bad no one is on iChat right now.

This week Siobhan has a make up ballet class on Wed., Sat I have something to do and so does Eric with Krystal. My brother wants to take Bradley golfing and I have to ask my mom to take Siobhan to ballet (maybe she will watch Diego too). Sunday is Natalie's baby shower. The baby is due 2-12, not too long now. Hopefully a quick and easy labor.

So could I go on anymore? Geez, go to bed already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*HUGS*

Hang in there, sweetie!