Friday, January 20, 2006

hey hey hey

I feel like I haven't really written much lately. I think it is because I am keeping a secret. You will all know in about a week or so. So, I am always afraid it will come out. Like my other personality will let them slip out. Too bad it isn't a more organized and clean personality. ha ha

So much still going on. I still need to go see my little cousin, Hunter, who will probably be 12 by the time I get over there. Tomorrow is ballet and Siobhan and I have a birthday party for one of her friends from preschool. Next weekend I have something to do that is part of my surprise and I have Natalie's family baby shower to go to. At least this time Krystal and Siobhan can go so I don't have to hear K complain about not being able to go.

Getting excited about the new job at work although I have sooooo much to do before. Of course, I will be doing both jobs for a while. I am okay with that, I am going to miss my current job. I love it and am pretty darn good at it too!

You know how everything is becoming paperless? Which I love by the way. Too bad you can't go paperless at the markets. I am so tired of all the store ads that come in the mail. I rarely look at them. Why not save money and a tree and e-mail me everything. I will just delete it anyway. When they finally come up with this idea, make sure I get the credit!

No comments: