Saturday, January 07, 2006

whatcha doin?

Well, lots of goings on over here. Yesterday some friends of mine (and me!) gave blood at work. They had a blood mobile come. Even with an appointment it took over an hour. Yikes! It is a wonder they find people to do actually wait that long. Lucky for them I was on work time. One of my friends, Elisha, was so scared. She was cracking us up. I told her I want to be there when she has a baby.

Today we took Siobhan to ballet, grabbed a quick bite to eat, and off to Aaron Brothers for the one cent frame sale. We got home just as the electrician, Sam, was arriving. He was great and fixed our outlet so our water softener works again. Eric was going to put up a new light in our room and seems we are missing some hardware. So he and Krystal have run off to Home Depot where they might also pick up a nice new cabinet for over the washer and dryer.

Diego has been sleeping the afternoon away. We sent Bradley to find Eric's mom at Albertson's and help her with her groceries. I, as usual, am here.

What would be more cool than getting paid to sit here and write about things going on and stuff that interest me. Anyone out there want to pay? Ha ha, can you imagine, seriously how cool.

I have to take my car in to get fixed on Tuesday. I know Joe will be happy to see me, especially if he can find out what is wrong. Eric tells him he thinks I have a crush on him since I go there all the time. (hee hee, not true!) Eric said something about going to Mexico next weekend (which would be SUPER nice if the weather stays the same), we are going to call our cousins and see if they want to go too. (That means you, Vic and Rochelle)!

Well, I am sure there will be more later. There always is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would pay you!! : ) My dream job would be like a blogging Carrie Bradshaw-type job.

Aaron Brothers had a one cent sale?? Why do I never know about these things?? We are looking for frames, too!