Monday, January 02, 2006

pondering thoughts

I was thinking of this the other day. I do not, in any way, think someone should do it, it was just a thought.

I was driving by a Fed Ex truck, and I wondered how often they get robbed. I mean, they must have all kinds of great stuff in there. Think of everything you have ordered through Fed Ex and multiply that by LOTS. I mean, yeah we can all use money, but that is a lot of really cool stuff. Granted there will probably be some stuff you wouldn't want but you could always give it as gifts or e-bay it.

Hmmm, I wonder if they have cameras in those things? Hey, remember all the cool stuff that was found in the movie Cast Away? Forget banks with the cameras, security guards and emergency switches. That is all I am saying.

By the way, I will not be held responsible in any way if some dummy reads this and decides to go rob a Fed Ex truck!

No comments: