Monday, January 16, 2006

I've been tagged

Fun with fours, thanks Mary. Well, here goes!

Four jobs you've had:
worked at the movies (loved it!)
worked at the bookstore during college
at a group home
currently, at a non-profit agency that pays for child care for low income families

Four movies you could watch over and over:
easy Sleepless in Seattle
any Harry Potter movie (which I didn't think I would like at all)
Spinal Tap
Of Mice and Men

Four places you've lived:
Jackson, Tennessee
Garden Grove, California
Orange, California
Anaheim, California

Four tv shows you love to watch:
Eastenders
Desperate Housewives
My Name is Earl
MXC

Four of your favorite books:
I could NEVER limit it to four
Anything by Dean Koontz
anything else I can get my hands on

four places you have been on vacation:
Spain
France
Switzerland
Mexico

Four websites you visit daily:
Rebekah's page
boingboing
blog visits
woot

Four of your favorite foods:
strawberries
pizza
orange chicken (Chinese)
popcorn

Four places you would rather be right now:
Mexico
Spain
somewhere alone with my husband
off to somewhere I have never been

Four bloggers you are tagging:
Andrea
Krystal
Bradley
Mackeydoodle

No comments: