Sunday, January 08, 2006

Everyone in the house is asleep and I am watching TV. I don't even remember what. All of a sudden, I am crying. I can't believe Siobhan is going to be 4. I mean, at three, she is still really little. She is only 3. We say that all the time. When she is 4 she just almost school age.

oh, I know they have to get older. I see the older one's everyday. There is still Diego but it really doesn't make it any easier. I am going to be a wreck when she starts school, I just know it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate. I get emotional even when Tate outgrows a diaper size and moves up one! (He is outgrowing 3's right now) I donm't even want to *think* about him starting school!!

Why do they have to grow up so dang fast??

Mackey said...

My "baby" is going to be 5 & my oldest id turning 11 on Feb 9th! It was like yesterday that I was rocking them to sleep! My 4 year old complains about playschool, she says she is bored there & wants to go to Kindergarten!! She already wants to grow up so fast! Wahhhh!!!!!

Tracy said...

Time goes by so quickly, I can't imagine Alex turning 3 let alone 1. It is hard not to cry and see these little ones grow up so fast. I guess the only thing you can do is enjoy every minute you have with them.
((HUGS))