Thursday, January 12, 2006

a sign of things to come

So, I heard Diego was a BRAT yesterday. I saw a little bit of it but by the time I got home, he was pretty much himself. I think maybe he enjoyed being home with just Daddy the day before and was mad. Who knows! Let's just hope it was short lived, whatever it was!

It is now about 2:30AM! Am I nuts? Can't sleep. I wonder, seriously, what it would be to get a wonderful, FULL, nights sleep. Just one! No Siobhan waking up in the middle of the night because her panties are wet (of course, she never mentions that her whole bed is too), or just waking up like now. For who knows what reason. I had to check Woot and see if it was something I liked (which it was but nothing I could afford). I usually check every night at 10pm when they put up the new item but I was in bed reading and forgot too. The writing on that site is SO funny. Those guys crack me up! And who else would throw in a blender with a big screen TV? No one, that's who.

My car has been "clicking" for months and we finally got it fixed. The only reason it took so long was because my Eurovan is like a kid. Clicking all over the place until I take it to get fixed, then suddenly, the noise is gone. (Like when your kid has a fever for three days until you get to the doctors office and they look at you like you are crazy because it is 97.6). The left axle was jacked. We are all well now, thank goodness. We can't exactly fit two adults and four kids in Eric's Passat.

I think I might try and go back to sleep now. Sleep tight people!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hope you are able have gotten some sleep. I hate waking up in the middle of the night. Of course I always do this on the nights that Alex sleep through and I never seem to get a full nights sleep. I had to check out the woot site. Very cool now I have it everyday too.