Saturday, November 03, 2007

I am committed, well sort of, maybe, I guess

Okay I am putting it on paper (so to speak!) I am going to get my lazy fat ass (along with the rest of me) and get up at 6am starting Monday and go for a walk before work. I will walk everyday that I go to work (except if it is raining or I am ill of course). That should still give me time to shower, and get the brats off to where they all need to go!

I have been saying I am going to do it for a while. I thought since the time is changing it is the perfect opportunity to make this change. Besides, the morning is the only time it doesn't interfere with anything and everything else I might have to do.

So there it is. I am committed. It is in writing. I have told everyone. (I am convincing myself here!, I LOVE to sleep!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to do this badly also...I was going great before my G-ma and G-pa died and then I backslid and just never seemed to get back to it. I found out this week that I am extremely obese and that has made me think.

Di said...

I know what you mean. I was down about 25 pounds doing WW when my dad died. I didn't care about losing weight or anything else. It is hard to care about yourself sometimes. I need to lose LOTS of weight.

Unknown said...

It is hard when you have a family to care for yourself. I try very hard to have my own time and hobbies. Eating is just not something I am good at but I am trying to teach my children better eating habits. I have been thinking about WW again but I know the holidays are coming and think I should wait.

Melissa said...

How's it going? I need to be inspired!