Sunday, November 04, 2007

Turn your clocks back

If we got an extra hour, then why am I so freaking tired?!

We woke up earlier than usual for a Sunday but it wasn't THAT early. (Andrea I am so sorry, I know you are up at all hours!) I dropped K and her grandma off at the mall and Siobhan and I made a run to Lowe's for something else for the tub. Eric went to Home Depot for something else (this is his fourth trip I think!)

We have a LA Galaxy game today. It is a fundraiser for the people who were effected by the fires. There will be a lot of stars there. Again, hopefully Beckham will take off his shirt. (He is HOT!)

I just might get to take a bath tonight. Ahh, I think we have been without a tub for about a year and a half. Except for the two little one's I am the only one who really takes a bath. I LOVE a hot bath. Now I will have a hot jacuzzi bath! Oh yes, with my candles and wine cooler and a good book. What could be better? I might even post a picture.

I guess there is probably no time for a nap either! Dang it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am tired too! Sounds like a very busy day. I like to take naps on Sundays but Conner is having a friend over today:( bummer!

I hope you get to take a bath soon!

Anonymous said...

Ironically, I'm the only one who's NOT tired today! WHEEE!!

Have fun at the Galaxy game! I'm laughing at the Home Depot thing. We joke around here everytime Jeremy and my Dad do another home improvement project -- it always requires AT LEAST three trips to Home Depot to complete any project. And whenever they say, "This will only take a couple of hours to do" it inevitably ends up taking the whole day.

Di said...

They weren't able to finish today.

The Galaxy game was great. There weren't very many people there but they raised $72000.00 to help fire victims.

Score: 12-4 Galaxy!