Tuesday, August 24, 2004

4 more days to go...

...then I will be in Baja. Saturday morning, enjoying the sound of the ocean, watching the kids swim in the pool, and enjoying the company of good friends. We have not yet heard anything on the property that we put a bid on, so Eric and I decided in the meantime we should look elsewhere. We want a house down there, no I mean we WANT a house down there. Somewhere where we can go on the weekends, in the summer, and invite friends. Want to come?
So Saturday we will go in the am, with Natalie and Adrien, to share what is bound to be a wonderful weekend. A weekend full of music, drink, lobster, tacos, nachos, swimming (the wee ones) and fun. (Thank goodness for those weight watcher flex points, I am saving those bad boys all week for those two days).

Somehow only two days down there relaxes me for days to come. I can't wait, only four more days!

No comments: