Saturday, August 28, 2004

oh happy day

Today as I was enjoying myself, relaxing on the couch, Eric hands me the mail. What is there?! A postcard from KOCE (a PBS station) letting me, personally, know that Eastenders will be back to primetime. They will be showing Eastenders on Friday's at 7pm and 7:30pm. Currently it is only on Sunday at 5:30am and 6am. Now, I am a huge fan of the show and have been for years, but I like my sleep more. As it is we are already behind England about 4-5 years I think. They have a show per day and we have two per week, we will never catch up, yet I love it. I have to be sure not to visit the website too often because it will give away something, but more often then not it talks about people I haven't even gotten to yet.

It is like a soap opera, about these people who live in the East End. At first (about 7 years ago), I had THE hardest time figuring out what they were saying half of the time, but now, no problem.

So I am happy that it is going to be on, check your local listings, maybe you will enjoy it and become hooked like me!

No comments: