Thursday, August 26, 2004

what to eat?

Okay, Weight Watchers, (which will from now on be refered to as WW) states I should not allow myself to get too hungry. Well, I have been thinking for at least the past hour, "What should I have for lunch?". I mean, I want to stay under my points, I actually try and end the day with a few left, but what to eat? I look and look and look. Frankly I would rather go without in order to have something I really enjoy later on, but that is supposted to be a no-no. What the heck?!

So I look in the fridge, I look on the shelf, I look in the freezer. A Lean Pocket, heck no, that is 5 points and probably doesn't even taste good. A BRC burrito from El Pollo Loco, NOPE, 11 points! A chicken hot dog with bread, 5 points and filling, but I had that the day before yesterday. Sandwhich, yesterday!

Didn't I just go to the market and gets lots of food? Nothing I want. Maybe I should have a piece of fruit and see if that will tide me over until dinner.

I so envy those who can have whatever they want to eat. They eat their share, your share and someone else's share, and thin, thin, thin. I am not even looking to be thin, just thinner. But, they will never know the accomplishment I will feel once I have shed more and more weight. The actually joy of clothes shopping! Finally letting my husband spend all that money on clothes that he is always trying to buy me, but that I don't want yet. I will feel stronger, more in control, I know that.

But right now, I am hungry for something that does not seem to present itself to me. Here I go, looking in the fridge, shelf and freezer, for SOMETHING, ANYTHING!

1 comment:

Eric Jasso said...

Mmmm, a BRC burrito. 11 points? You know that stuff shouldn't go to waste. We need more room in the fridge. Now...the MORE points the BETTER, right?