Monday, August 30, 2004

jobs not needed

I am always telling Eric and decided to let everyone else know as well. I have decided that in California, especially Orange County, there are quite a few jobs being held that we no longer need. Weather men, women, people, whatever. I mean really! How much does our weather change? Do we really need someone to let us know that it might (or might not) be a degree warmer tomorrow? Oh, cloudy skys in the morning, like each and every other day.

Even when they try, i.e. it we might have showers early next week, they are always wrong. They NEVER know. I can predict the weather as well as Dallas Raines or Johnny Mountain (who came up with these names?). Does Dallas really think we buy that tan, by the way?

Whenever the weather is on, I tell Eric "oh, look it will be sunny tomorrow", "oh, it will be the same as today", well of course it is the same as today. It is ALWAYS the same. So I say we get rid of those guys and use the money for...hhhmmmm...rain dancers. Yes, then there would be weather to talk about.

What do Californian's talk about anyway? How's the weather? No, you will not hear that one. You might hear, "This is earthquake weather". We have all said it and we know we don't know what we are talking about. I mean if Johnny Mountain doesn't think the weather is bringing an earthquake what could you or I possibly know? I mean, the Doppler 7000+ is not a toy you know. It isn't called Accu-weather just for fun.

No comments: