Tuesday, December 27, 2005

almost done

My oldest brother is coming today to take K shopping (it is an annual thing) and we will exchange gifts. I am probably heading to one of my other brother's house on Wed. for a white elephant gift exchange where we will also exchange our gifts. Siobhan's Nino came by yesterday. We still have to see S's Nina, B's Godparents as well as K's.

Today B, S, D and I are hitting Costco. Armed with a gift card from my mom. We already have a years supply of Q-tips, which Eric loves to tease me about every time he remembers, but this time we are going for actual food.

I hope everyone out there is enjoying themselves. I feel numb mostly. I love my family, they are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so lucky.

By the way, I got those Chef dvd's I really wanted. Thanks babe!

No comments: