Thursday, December 29, 2005

some stuff I like

George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Burning Grilling Machine (what did I do without this before?)

iPod! I have had one for years (I am on number 2 now) but last night at my brothers he kept switching CD's and I thought, I NEVER have to do that. Buy one!

DVD player (any) I don't care what "they say", I say buy all the kid DVD's you can. "They" don't have to watch your children 24/7!

I got a razor from my friend called a Intuition. I love this thing. It has the soap on it so it doesn't wash off between the soaping and the shaving. Believe you me, it takes a lot to get me excited about a razor.

Naps (good one's, not those one's where you wake up feeling all sleepy)

Things I would like:

someone to come and cook and clean for us (besides my teenagers)
ideas for dinner (I gotta stop ordering in or picking up)
some form of exercise that I might actually look forward to (IS there such a thing?)
the gift to spell (so I don't have to rethink whole sentences because I can't even get close enough for spell check to know!)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Wow I agree with you on all accounts. Well I did try the intuition, and I did like it, but I can manage with out it ;)