Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sickness everywhere

Yesterday half of work was out due to illness. There were still quite a few there who were sick. Stay home I say. Keep all your germs at your house with you. I am home today because Eric's mom is ill (she watches Diego for us).

I have wrapped presents. Cleaned (a little bit!) and been overall sadder then I have been in weeks. Oh well. Eric ordered something for Bradley, which he opened yesterday to see it, only to find out they sent the wrong thing. We called and they don't have the one we did order. They are out of stock. THAT is nice. He will never know, he doesn't ever read this...

I really want to break down and cry for hours. I want to see my Dad again. I want to hold him, kiss him, hug him. I want, I want, I want. I know I am so selfish, I am lucky to have had so many wonderful years to know him as a man. But, damn it, I wanted so much more.

Diego is enjoying a banana in his high chair. The kids will be home soon. I told Siobhan I would pick her up early from pre-school so she could watch a Dora dvd. Bradley will be going shopping with his cousin tomorrow. Krystal probably Thursday. Eric and I still need to go out sometime. It looks like I will be staying home tomorrow too. My work is closed Friday so maybe I will make it in Thursday. Either way I will be off until the 3rd. Then I will need to start planning Natalie's baby shower and a birthday party for our little "going to be four years old". Busy, no matter what the season.

No comments: