Saturday, December 03, 2005

so busy

I am finishing up for the annual Torres Christmas party. A party for people who don't like to RSVP. I had a call from the taco guy tonight (I just heard the message) wanting to confirm. I have no idea how many people since I still haven't heard from about 20. auuggghhhh

I still have so much to do for that. My house still has nothing Christmas yet. I know Diego and Siobhan really want to see everything so I think it will be done this weekend.

Later is ballet and then the USC v. UCLA game. GO BRUINS!

So much to do and soooo little time. I am glad I am getting this party out of the way. Shouldn't be our turn for about another 15 years if ever the way the family keeps growing! Anyone want to help?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you meant to say UCLA VS usc. You had it backwards.