Friday, December 23, 2005

couple more days

Well, I was going to make cookies (I do every year) especially sugar cookies (the kind with the icing on top) but my heart just isn't in it. Those were my Dad's favorites. They were the reason I learned to make them. I judged how good they were by him. Somehow it just isn't the same. I just don't feel the same.

Siobhan is getting excited. My heart fills with joy when I think of her and Diego so excited to see that Santa has come. Siobhan wants to leave carrots for the reindeer because she heard it on TV somewhere, too cute.

I am off now until Jan 3rd. I really think I can use the break. I LOVE my job but I think I need a bit of family time. I am sure in a week I will be SO ready to go back to work. Today the two older one's have school, Eric has to work, Siobhan will go to pre-school so it will just be Diego and me. That will be nice. I am actually hoping to get the house clean (with Diego behind me dropping cereal no doubt!)

Hey, if you are what you eat, Diego is cereal, apple, and banana.

No comments: