Wednesday, December 07, 2005

trudging along

Closer and closer Christmas comes. Siobhan is getting really excited, asking about every little thing. I sometimes manage to make it home without crying, but not very often. I can't stop thinking about my Dad. Sometimes I am sad and I am not even thinking about it, but it must be back there somewhere.

The Torres Christmas party is in a few days. I will be so glad when it is over. K and I are in charge this year. It will not be all I had hoped but as long as we are all together, that is all that matters, right?

Next week at work we have our Secret Pal. I love doing that. Nothing like getting a gift everyday of the week. Plus we have quite a few new people at work, and it is a good way to get to know them. Our work is taking us out for dinner next Friday, pretty cool!

I know I say it all the time, but it is always in my mind. "I miss you Daddy"

No comments: