Tuesday, December 13, 2005

ringworm..

.. is not something you need to go to the doctor too apparently. I took Diego today for what was clearly ringworm because my cousin said I needed to (thanks a lot Cindee, I know you just want my co-pay, hee hee). The doctor looked at it, said he wished he had a student so he could show him a classic case, told us to get Lotrimin over the counter. GREAT!

Oh well, at least I got off work early. Diego weighs 26 pounds (big scale with shoes and clothes, NOT standing still). The doctor said there is nothing to worry about just because Diego is eating us out of house and home and not gaining weight. He said he is probably just running it off. I think he eats more than Bradley (who is 15)!

So we enjoyed some time together alone. Eric came home early and we watched the news with just Bradley and Diego (K is at soccer) and then we picked Siobhan up from pre-school. I asked her what she did today and she said "something". Nice to know our money is being well spent!

No comments: