Sunday, December 25, 2005

Nice surprise

Today was not as hard emotionally as I thought it would be. It might have been healing had I had a chance to deal with any pain that arrived but I did not. Now I fear that I won't be getting past that wall that seems to have appeared.

I did have a wonderful Christmas day. Thanks to all of my family. Of course Eric and the kids, Carol, my Mom, Lauren and Gabi. We all had a lot of nice gifts that were given with love (see Chuckie?). My brother David even called to wish us a Merry Christmas.

Diego is in bed already (it is not even 7pm). I am sure he isn't asleep but he always knows when he needs a little "time out". There never was a better kid about going to bed. (It always reminds me of the Back to the Future where the kid cries whenever he is taken out of his play pen only to grow up and always be in jail. God, I hope not!)

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane,
Glad Christmas went well. I left a msg w/ Eric's mom early last week, but don't know if you got it. Would love to catch up, so when you have a minute, my # is 707-280-2823. Hope to chat soon.

love, your bay area buddy